Q&A

Board View Page
cognitive and neuroscience
Date2016-06-05
Respected Sir, I am writing this letter to express my interest in an internship at your collage under your guidance. I have a very deep interest in Cognitive Neuroscience, and it is my hope that an internship at a world-renowned institution will give me the experience and knowledge I need to succeed in the field. I am currently doing my dual degree course B.Tech.+M.Tech. in Cognitive Neuroscience from Centre For Conversing Technologies under University of Rajasthan(Jaipur)India. I am keen to begin a career in Cognitive Neuroscience. Currently I am about to complete 8th semester. Recently I have been played an important part of a team in which we have done project on "EFFECT OF VEDIC MANTRAS ON STRESS LEVEL AND MINDFULNESS" on short group of people and withdraw statistical analysis from data we get. I also have experience in handling and culturing of model organism (Drosophila). I done data analysis of EEG signals and classification of that patterns using Machine Learning. For parallel processing, I know about “OpenSesame, SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping), EEG (Electroencephalography) and NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity)” and have done some practical work on that. Also have knowledge of CT-scan, and MRI (theoretical and identification). We are also flexible to work in other areas related to different fields of Neuroscience. As an aspiring researcher, I am already familiar with many scientific techniques such as different biological and neurological machineries. It is my hope to attend your guidance and improve my skills and knowledge. A research opportunity at your institute will provide me a solid foundation on which to build my further studies. I am ready to meet you or work under your guidance according to your convenience of time. Thanks for your precious time. For your kind perusal, I have enclosed my curriculum vitae with this letter. I am look forward to your positive response. With regards, Krishnendu Vyas. Respected sir, as we informed previously our college have an MOU with your university from 2007-2008. But after changing our management they not provide us that information and now we want to come for my thesis work in your college please if you have any type of information then please provide me. and call me there. thanking you.
List
Edit
Delete
Prev. / Next.
Prev.Need information for applying the Medical college of Inje University
Next.Summer programme inquiry